The For Baby’s Sake Trust is looking to recruit two full time fundraisers, a Trust Fundraiser and a Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser, these fundraising roles will be pivotal to the next phase of our development as an innovative and evidence-based charity.
Our work enables parents to break cycles of domestic abuse and give their baby the best start in life, especially when the parents did not have that themselves. We work directly with families through our ground-breaking programme, For Baby’s Sake, and we share resources and learning from our ways of working.
Corporate Partnerships Fundraiser
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of identifying, securing, and developing partnerships from businesses.
- Ability to identify, secure and develop the support of key prospects generating new business through researching and prospecting new business supporters
- Able to maximise the potential for relationships by using the full range of fundraising mechanisms available, including developing the charity’s use of sponsorship and cause-related marketing
- Understand importance of accurate budgeting, forecasting and analysis and ensure targets are achieved, monitoring activity and progress against KPIs.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with staff, fundraising volunteers, and other key stakeholder groups in order to increase the success of fundraising initiatives
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successful applications to Trusts and the ability to prepare a compelling case for support matched to the criteria of the awarding Trust.
- Able to write persuasive reports with strong story telling elements
- Understanding of importance of building relationships with potential funders
- Ability to work to financial targets, forecasting and budgets
- Understanding of and ability to work with target driven outcomes
- Excellent research and analytical skills
For more details on these roles and how to apply please visit CharityJob