Job title: For Baby’s Sake Programme Officer
This post is recruiting to the established London Three Boroughs team and will be based at Queen’s Park Children Centre, but will be home-based during COVID-19 restrictions. This role is responsible for the establishment, development and maintenance of the team’s administration and case management systems and the collection, collation and input of data for the For Baby’s Sake London and CONNECT teams.
For Baby’s Sake is evidence-based and the quality and analysis of data is central to case management and the delivery and development of the programme.
The post holder will be required to work with The For Baby’s Sake Trust staff at its central office and with multi-agency staff in the London Three Boroughs and in localities where For Baby’s Sake CONNECT is operating.
As a Programme Officer, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills in all formats, demonstrating tact, fluency, clarity and the ability to summarise and convey complex information
- A passion for data and excellent data handling and IT skills, and advanced Excel skills in particular, to play a pivotal role in the collation, storage, analysis and presentation of data related to For Baby’s Sake and its service users
- Organisational flair and discipline, ability to work on own initiative whilst also being a team player
- The initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and resilience necessary to work in a changing environment
- Willingness to embrace work challenges with the intention of delivering success, by utilising time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively to meet timescales