THE FOR BABY’S SAKE TRUST COOKIE NOTICE
Who we are
This website is operated by The For Baby’s Sake Trust, registered as a charity with charity number 1126459 and incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 6713945, whose registered office is at 4 Meadway Court, Rutherford Close, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2EF.
This cookie notice relates to your use of our website, www.forbabyssake.org.uk.
Certain key functions of our website link to other websites owned and operated by third parties. We also provide links to some third party websites for information. The main functionalities / third party sites are:
- Watch Videos – the video/s on our website are hosted on our youtube channel with links embedded in our webite. Their privacy portal is available here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB
Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will ask for your permission (Consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested for example to process a donation, subscribe, or to link to a social media site.
All the cookies that are used on the website are third party cookies that are primarily there to deliver a service:
- Google Analytics –
- This is a web analytical tool that monitors how users find and use our website and provides us with information about the behaviour of our visitors (eg how long they stayed on the site, the average number of pages viewed) and also tells us how many visitors we have had and where they are based.
- The cookies titles are:
- We consider these essential and we will therefore not request consent before placing these cookies.
- Mailchimp –
- The service enables you to subscribe and the cookies are essential to enable us to fulfil your request. We will not request consent before placing these cookies.
- Mailchimp’s cookie notice is available here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/cookies/
- CAF –
- This enables you to make a one-time donation and is essential to enable us to fulfil your request to donate. We will not request consent before placing these cookies.
- CAF’s cookie notice is available here: https://www.cafonline.org/privacy#cookies
- Youtube/Google –
- The videos on the site use youtube.com to host the video and is essential to enable you to watch the videos. We will not request consent before placing these cookies.
- Google’s cookie notice is available here:
Third party access to the cookies
How to turn off all cookies and consequences of doing so
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Write: Data Protection Officer, The For Baby’s Sake Trust, 4 Meadway Court, Rutherford Close, Stevenage SG1 2EF.
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on 23 June 2021.
We may change this policy from time to time.